Knee & Ankle: 21-24 March 2019
This exploration is based on Ron’s extensive expertise in American and European Osteopathic Concepts, Embryology, Energetics, Anatomy, Structural Integration, the Berry Method and more.
A detailed journey into the layering & integration of the lower extremity.
- Intra-osseous restrictions via Embryologic, Traumatic and Stress lines of force
- Fibula spirals will be explored inter and intra-osseously in dynamic energy storage and shock absorption in the walk cycle
- The concept of lemniscate in relation to walking cycle mechanics and treatment
- Lauren Berry’s concept of tissue misplacement and how it relates to Ida Rolfs statement of “Put it in place and call for movement”
- Detailed look at Knee/Ankle/Fibula mechanics
- Interosseous membrane details
Location: 1295 Northern Blvd , Suite 11, Manhasset NY 11030
3 blocks from LIRR Station.
CLASS FEE: Early Bird $760 if paid in full 45 days before class. $860 if paid after 2/4/18. $200 non-refundable deposit to hold your spot. Check made out to Ron Murray and sent to Yasmin Hassim 1295 Northern Blvd, #11, Manhasset NY 11030
CREDITS: 32 Credits NYS and IASI approved , NCBTMB provider #214
CONTACT: Yasmin Hassim (914)522-7513 or firstname.lastname@example.org